The owner's former residence is an immensely comfortable family home. From almost every window the views of the surrounding peaks are simply stunning. A private retreat in itself and can be a long term rental.
- Sleeps up to 10
- One master bedroom with king bed, fireplace and en-suite bathroom with tub
- King bedroom
- Queen bedroom
- Bedroom with two twin beds
- One and a half bathrooms with shower for three above mentioned rooms
- Kitchen and living area with fireplace and wrap around deck
- King bedroom with en-suite bathroom and TV in "mine-shaft annex"
|Summer/Fall (26 May - 31 Oct 2017)||$2,000|
|Winter/Spring (01 Nov - 24 May 2018)||$1,785|
|Additional Adults (21 years & over)||$300|
|Additional Children (Under 21 years)||$200|
Rates are priced nightly, based on double occupancy (two people) and include all meals & beverages (non-alcoholic and alcoholic with the exception of our Reserve List.) All rates are subject to tax & service charges, as well as minimum length of stay requirements.